Thursday 25 May 2017

Day 8: Québec: Je me souviens!

Spent the morning in the hostel, working on translations. How appropriate that my first translation done "on the road" should be about Jack Kerouac! And the second, done entirely in the youth hostel, a translation about luxury hotels ($1500 per night)! 

In the afternoon, I will be on my way to .... a mystery destination in the Québec countryside with Francine!

I will report back next time I have an internet connection. In the meantime, here are some assorted pictures taken around Québec!


View over Québec from l'Observatoire de la Capitale


Porte Saint-Jean






  




Moisan: oldest grocery store in North America

Smallest house front in North America

Oldest house in North America still standing





Chateau Frontenac



No comments:

Post a Comment